06 July 2010


My Dear Friends,

I feel so down.  I have so many questions, guilt... My boyfriend has started to get angry because he feels I am dwelling on it.  Am I not allowed to grieve?  Yes, it was a cat, but he was MY cat.  It's been two days!  I still expect to hear him meow at me when I walk past the room that had his kennel in it.  My heart kind of catches when I walk past there and there's silence.  Am I being dramatic, or are my feelings justified?

A few quick reminders:

•There is a giveaway going on right now for Bubble Chocolate.  Five winners will get one bar of milk chocolate and one bar of dark chocolate each!  The giveaway ends on Friday.

•FitF now has a Facebook & Twitter.  You can follow or friend me using the Twitter button on the left of the main page or the Facebook button on the right of the page.  I would appreciate it!

•I am the sponsor for this week's Friday Follow Blog Hop over at Friday-Follow.Com!   The winner will get a Zombee Candle in Pain de Bananae!  This candle is amazing - it smells like fresh banana bread!

Familylicious Reviews


Kristin Morris said...

New follower from TTA!! Absolutely adore your header photo, phenom! Glad I foudn your blog, can't wait to read more. Oh and the blog about the Oil, great blog, that whole thing pisses me off!! :) ::Kristin::


Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

You poor girl=0( You will get through this. Take your time.


Anonymous said...

Your feeling are absolutely justified and your boyfriend isn't being uncaring, he just never loved and lost a pet. Your cat was a living, breathing animal who ws part of your life and he's gone and you need to give yourself time to grieve - be it a month or even a year. Google this and you'll see you're not alone.

Hello, I'm your newest follower from the Tuesday Tag Along blog hop. Hope you'll come visit my blog and follow me too. I just might do a blog on grieving for lost pets and the loving people who just can't understand. Be kind to yourself -this too will past, as the old saying goes.


Kel said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from FBMT! I'm so sorry about your cat. I lost mine last year and I was upset for a very long time. She was like one of my babies. You are completely justified to grieve any way you need. I hope you feel better soon and have a great week! :)


Untypically Jia said...

I'm a new Follower visiting from TTA!

Untypically Jia

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to your blog, and I am sorry about your cat. I don't think two days is enough to grieve a pet, especially if you have had them for a long time. I know it will take me a while.

Anonymous said...

You take all the time you need, your BF must not have or had his own pet that he loved with all his heart, which is why he can not understand it will take more than two days, I lost my dog, so I know what you are going thru, and its 8 years later......In time you will get thru the day without noticing he/she did not meow at you, you take the time, do not be rushed, this is a death like any other.
OKAY hopped over from FMBT.... I will be following I want to hear abot your progress.

Kelly's Lucky You said...


Two days is not enough time to get over the loss of a pet! Animals are so special, they give us so much love. Mine were such a huge part of my life, they are always there and when they're gone, you do miss them.... Time will help but it'll take awhile. ((((hugs)))))

I'm a new follower with google friend connect from Trailing Tuesdays, I hope you'll follow me back!