My Dear Friends,
I'd like to introduce you to Amber of My Three Bittles.
Amber is a born & raised Tennessean who is now living in Georgia & is a mom to three (hence the name My Three Bittles!). She's got an amazing life & a wonderful husband and wouldn't have it any other way.
Tell us about yourself, pretty please!
Umm, I'm terrible at mini "about me" blurbs. I'm Amber. I'm a mommy of 3 crazy cute kiddos, 2 cats and an American bulldog. (he's huge. It's ridiculous). I'm married to my all time best friend. He's in the Army. I'm a tattoo collector, a random piercing tester and all around kind of awesome. *Insert a cheesy wink and finger point here*
What are some random facts about you?
- My favorite music ranges from: country to Manson to Katy perry to Rob Zombie to the Beatles to Lady Gaga to Gym class heroes to spice girls (don't judge me!) to Selina Gomez (again, don't judge) to hinder to Lil Wayne to Avril and most places in between.
- I do not understand the current obsession with all things mustaches.
- My go to drinks are water and coffee. You'll rarely catch me drinking anything but.
- I have an addiction to my iPhone. (and mini panic attacks when it dies or needs to restore or update)
- I played the flute from 5th grade all the way to senior year.
- My two oldest and very best friends (aside from the hubs) used to be married to each other. Jen & Ken.
- I used to be Pentecostal. And I'm talking, the long haired, skirt wearing, no make up or jewelry or tattoos or piercings, Pentecostal.
- I dropped out of college not even a month into the 2nd semester. I had a full ride. I had money coming into my pocket every semester. A LOT of money. I don't really regret it.
- I was born in Michigan. Lived there til I was 5/6/7. But I say I'm from Tennessee. Tennessee is home.
- The best little thing to ever surprise me with: mocha frapp or caramel brule from Starbucks and a bag of mini snickers.
- I dislike when you get all upset about losing a friend only to realize that you never really liked them anyway. What a waste of time. (I can name like 5 people that if they read this, they'd assume it was them. It wasn't.)
- I don't like the decor in my house.
- I have a favorite star. Go find the moon, find the brightest star to the upper right of it. That's my favorite.
- 80% of my blogs that aren't photo bombs are random rambles that while typing I think, "this is going to sound so dumb" and then when I go back and read it later, it's never really that bad.
- I've developed a slight addiction to raw carrots. I bought two bags in the past half week and I'm already halfway through the 2nd bag.
- I can't stand unpainted toenails.
- I have an obsession with huge bug eyed sunglasses.
- I don't really like fingernail polish on myself. If and when I paint my nails, my husband asks if I was bored.... to which I respond, "of course I was!"
- I over think almost everything.
- I can seriously lose myself in a good book and have no idea what happened while I was reading.
So...what inspired you to create your blog/business/brand?
Honestly I just spent so long browsing random craft blogs & food blogs & had a few friends that blogged that I finally just took the plunge. I've always been a random writer back when myspace was cool and livejournal and I even had an OpenDiary way back when, so blogging just seemed right.
How can my fabulous readers find you?